Thursday, February 12, 2009

Home Parties



I am thinking about doing home parties for my purses. I did my 2nd ladies night the other night and as previously stated sold one purse. However, I was asked twice if I would consider doing home parties for my purses. HMMMM...she says! What an interesting idea. I have started working on a brochure and putting together specific details as to how I would pull this off. On another note, I once again bombed this week on ebay. I am wondering if I need to scrap the whole e-bay idea or learn from my mistakes and repost later. The photos were taken professionally, so it wasn't that. The purses to the right is ones that did not sell. I have done comparison pricing and I feel my purses are in line with other similar bags. Maybe I need to look at the layout, or the insurance and shipping charges or maybe the wording? Don't know. I will have to ponder this and then make a decision.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty stock markets ...... same you confecciona.me I call Pecilia and I live in Brazil I adored its blog, kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I am sorry it took so long to comment back. My life took a tail spin for the past year. It is nice to know that some one is reading my post.

    blessings
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete