Thursday, January 1, 2009

ok... so this thing just keeps growing. I needed internet to sell my purses and my son (with ulterior motives in mind) offered to pay for internet. After I had internet I realized that my cheapo digital camera didn't take good enough pics to upload onto etsy and barely passable for ebay. Lo and behold my best friend; a professional photographer; came over for lunch yesterday, brought her camera, and guess what... I now have professional pics of 20 out of 30 of the purses I had on hand. She is editing them and putting them on a cd for me and then I can share on etsey, ebay, and anywhere else I feel like sharing. She mentioned Craig's list. I will have to check it out. On another note. Today is the first day of a new year. You know what that means... another weight challenge. This year Ed (hubby) is going on board with me. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your purses, Joyce! Looking forward to seeing your business grow.

    Nancy (Sally's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to finally meet you Nancy. I feel like I already know you! I love your art.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete