Wednesday, May 25, 2011

nature's inspiration



I went for a walk this morning down at the Ha Ha Tonka state park. Not to be confused with Tonka Drive (NO HA HA); sorry inside joke. As I was walking along I almost walked past a bull frog camouflaged in his own natural surroundings. He was very patient with me as I took a million pictures of him. Of course as with any photography, only one turned out to be a jaw dropping beautiful picture. I sat and looked at the photo when I got home and thought to myself about how beautiful the colors in that natural setting were. Yay God! He never ceases to amaze me. I am trying to figure out a way to bring those beautiful colors into a designer handbag by Purse-Suit Designs. The Browns and Greens in shades all the way from the very dark to the very bright all in one purse. I am so glad that I serve a God who has a painter's pallet larger than anything I could ever come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment