Sunday, July 24, 2011

new beginnings...AGAIN!

 The butterfly has always been a symbol of new beginnings.  That is why I chose it as my company logo.  I have tried to draw my inspiration from nature as you can see from my photos. 

But I must say; my life has been so full of new beginnings that I some time lose track.  God seems to ordain my steps in seasons.  I go from season to season in what ever He has for me at the moment.

Well, another season is upon me.  I gave my two week notice at my job the other day.  My "new" job won't start for 45 days.  If I can prove myself in the business world of purses...I won't have to take the other job.  It is a "rubber meets the road" type of moment.  I am excited, scared, overjoyed, apprehensive, and every other emotion you can think of.  My steps are ordered by the Lord God Almighty Himself.  So, here we go.  Hand in hand walking down a paceth I do not know with the Word of God as the lamp that lights my feet.  Funny thing about lamps...they only light a little way ahead of you at a time.  You have to actually take a few steps in order to see a few steps further in to your future.  That is what faith is.  Taking a few steps at a time; not knowing what is ahead...just knowing that He who guides you is more than able to keep you.

Be Blessed

Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment