Saturday, January 17, 2015

Time


Time slips away.  So many things have changed.  I have been reminiscing about my walk with God, life, family, and business.  So many changes since I started Purse-Suit Designs 8 years ago.  I no longer sell furniture for a living, I am a full time college student getting my degree in business, I now have 5 grandsons and a step grand daughter, all of my children are grown, my mother survived cancer but was left with many medical concerns so she lives with me now, my designs have evolved, sales broke $2000 last year.  I know that doesn't sound like much, but for me it is a lot.  I am embarrassed to look back at the photos  of purses I made in the beginning.  I am surprised that my family and friends supported me in my endeavor.  Many sewing machines, classes, and failures have led to this day and time.  I have become stronger, more talented, and more determined.  God has brought me to this place and will continue to bring me to where I need to be located.  All glory to Him.  I have new designs, new fabrics, an embroider machine, a leather machine, and a new straight stitch machine.  I am learning things about business that I thought were impossible.  I have a group of people surrounding me that give me honest feedback about fabrics, marketing, and prices.  The last 8 years have been great, but the next 8 will be phenomena!  Thank you to everyone for your strength and encouragement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment