Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wallets



The day after Christmas and all is calm. I am itching to take down the tree, but I have been told that I am behaving like a Grinch. Oh well, one more week.
Any way, I have come up with a new product line. It seems like I always come up with something new around the holidays. I think it is because I am desperate for something to give as gifts that isn't the same thing that all the girls and kids got last year.
2009 it was teddy bears, which I did make one for my new grand baby this year.
2010 it is wallets. They turned out very well if I do say so myself.




There is an outside pocket, inside pocket, and a place for your check book. I am selling them at a retail price of $15.00. They are so fun to make in all the bright cheerful colors, but for those of you with a more basic taste, I can do that as well.





Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

I appreciate each and every one of my customers and friends (and usually my customers become my friends) and thank you for your support this past year. I haven't been as faithful to the business as I wanted to be because of certain family obligations, but hopefully that will change with 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment