Monday, December 6, 2010

It's been awhile


Wow, It has been awhile. So much has changed. My purses are now available at the Lighthouse Bible Book store in Osage Beach, Missouri. You can also check them out on the Lighthouse Bible Book store's website. I designed an inspirational line just for the store, but I think I will be expanding on the idea.

The home parties idea went by the way side. What can I say...some ideas work, some don't. My purses have evolved and changed to the point I don't even recognize them.

My sewing machine just got back from its tuneup today and I will be hot and heavy on getting my demo line done as soon as possible.

I am praying to be able to go to the fabric district in Los Angles in January for the fabric trade show, but it will have to be a miracle from God before it can happen.

That is today's update. I will attempt to be more diligent on my post for the upcoming year.

Blessings
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment