Saturday, December 11, 2010

Top 5

My top 5 favorites for the year of 2010...? I was going to do the top 10, but that seemed like a lot of work. Let's see...
1) This is a late entry, as made obvious by the Christmas tree, but I love the new addition of stenciling on my bags. You will probably see a lot more of this in the near future.

2) This one I can not take credit for. My very artistic cousin came up with the fabrics. It turned out soooo cool. I also like it because it stepped up my handles. I still do the old style handles for the studio line, but now I do the canvas handles for the signature line.

3) This is another one that I can not take credit for. A dear friend called and asked if I could make the round about a little bit larger and in lime green. I love the look.



4) This is one of my inspirational line purses that I created to sell in our church's Bible book store. I created an entire line of purses with inspirational wording and scripture.



5) Last but not least...The Diva also made specifically for my inspirational line.

That is it for my top 5 favorites for the year 2010. Thanks for being a part of the journey
Blessings

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment